YCQ Classes (see below for registration information) Go To CLASS CALENDAR
YCQ CLASSES and EVENTS
to see CALENDAR click
CLASSES, UFO, OPEN SEWING
2 WAYS TO REGISTER FOR CLASSES...YOU ARE REGISTERED WHEN YOU PAY.
CALL 623 594-2783 OR COME INTO THE SHOP
When you come register we will go over with you what you will need for your class.
A little bit shorter tall tree
9/27 4-9pm $25
Come join us for this wonderful paper piecing tree! This is a great beginner's paper piecing class or for anyone just wanting to have fun!
LAYER CAKE PINWHEEL QUILT
Thursday October 26 4-8pm $25
This pinwheel quilt takes one layer cake or 42 10" squares and that's it! Come have a little fun. Sign up now!
Quilting 101 $40
Tuesdays November 21 and November 28
X 71" meets Tuesday 11/21 and Tuesday 11/28 4:00-8:00pm $40
(covers both sessions and includes pattern). Calling all beginners!! Come learn the basics and get started!
We will cover rotary cutting, pressing, seam allowance, getting seams to
meet, borders and more to make a fun, good sized throw using two charm
packs, and yardage you pick in colors and prints that appeal to you!.
Bring something to bind and come learn some great binding skills!
Bring something to bind and come learn some great binding skills!
CLASS POLICY-There are no refunds given for missed classes, however if you have an issue with attending a class and cancel 48 hours before class session, class fee may be applied to another class. Please do not bring anyone to class with you, only the person registered should attend.
PLEASE BE SURE TO BRING ALL THE TOOLS YOU WILL NEED YCQ DOES NOT LOAN OUT TOOLS.
UFO and OPEN SEWING
UFO -Unfinished Objects is an open sewing time to bring your machine tools and project and come work in the company of other quilters and use our cutting tables, irons and design wall! 4pm-9pm $5
UFO's are a pre-pay and register event. There are no refunds or makeup sessions for missed open sewing or UFO sessions. there are no refunds for cancelling your session after fee is paid.
Upcoming UFO dates
Wednesday 10/18 4pm-9pm $5
Wednesday 11/1 4pm-9pm $5
Wednesday 12/6 4PM-9PM $5
(no Open Sew on 10/11,10/12, 11/15,11/16, 11/22, 11/23)
OPEN SEWING Open Sewing - Wednesdays and Thursdays 1pm-4pm $3
(SPECIAL - when you pay $3 for open sewing you will be given a coupon for same day use to save $3 on a $10 or more purchase!)
Join us for daytime OPEN SEWING! Bring your machine tools and project and come work in the company of other quilters and use our cutting tables, irons and design wall! Open Sewing is Wednesdays and Thursdays from 1:00-4:00 for $3.
OPEN SEWING sessions are a pre-pay and register event. If you want to come the day of an OPEN SEWING session just call and see if there are seats available. 623 594-2783
There are no refunds or makeup sessions for missed open sewing or UFO sessions. there are no refunds for cancelling your session after fee is paid.
New club...patrick lose table topper for all seasons ...YOU MAY JOIN AT ANYTIME DURING THE YEAR, ALL MONTHS YOU MISSED WILL BE SENT OUT ON YOUR FIRST MONTH! CALL 623 594-2783 TO JOIN
This is a 12 month email club. You do not have to be in Arizona to enjoy this club. Your patterns are emailed to you each month, you download and print them. You Can Quilt will also have available a club meeting once a month for a demo and sewing time. Call 623 594-2783 to pay with a card and join the club over the phone or come in the shop.
Get more information here...Patrick Lose Blog
- - You can see many examples of his projects by scrolling to the next page or by visiting www.PatrickLose.com.
- On or before the last day of each month, you'll receive an emailed link to the packet for the month's projects. Click on the link or copy and paste it into your address bar and go to the web page where you'll see the cover for the month's pattern/packet. Click on the cover to begin the download of a .zip ﬁle of your materials. Be sure to allow time for the materials to download. These are high resolution ﬁles of printing quality. Once the ﬁle download has been completed, you can open the document with Adobe Reader and print all of the pages or choose to print only the pages you need. In an effort to be conscious of the environment, we ask that you only print the pages you will use at the time. Once you've downloaded the ﬁle and saved it to your computer, you may print again in the future without downloading again. You must download your packet within 30 days of the date it was sent.
- At months 6 and 12, we will also deliver a BONUS throw quilt pattern, designed by Patrick, at no additional charge (24.00 value).
- When available, machine embroidery ﬁles will also be included, at no charge, for projects that include Patrick's trademark fusible applique designs. SVG ﬁles for appliques will also be provided, at no additional charge, for those who use digital cutters.
We think you'll agree that this is a value-packed club!
The ﬁrst project will be delivered September 15 and all subsequent projects will be delivered mid-month.
By joining the club, you agree to the following terms:
1. All materials are Copyright Patrick Lose and all rights are reserved.
2. You may download and print the party packet for your personal use, only. You will need to print any templates included in order to make the project.
3. You will not "share" the link to the monthly packets or any portion of the packet with anyone else. This is a violation of federal copyright laws.
4. Selling ﬁnished items made from these patterns will be allowed with prior written permission from Patrick Lose Studios. There is no royalty charge but we ask that you register your intent to sell with us.
5. You must download the packet to your computer within 30 days of receiving the email link. Please save your ﬁles to an external storage, also.
6. Because these materials are protected by copyright, there are no refunds given for materials delivered.
7. You have visited PatrickLose.com, the Patrick Lose Studios Facebook page or are otherwise familiar with the types of projects you'll be receiving as a member. We try to keep the projects a "surprise" each month! Please go to http://patricklose.blogspot.com/ for further information on the club.
8. During the checkout process, you must provide a working email address to which you would like the links sent for your monthly packets. Some email providers ﬁlter or block emails containing download links. AOL email addresses have been the most problematic. Gmail seems to be the most reliable for us. If you have problems receiving the emails, you may be asked to create a Gmail account. You must notify us if your email address changes. We are not responsible for bounced emails and we do have analytics software that records when your packet was sent and opened. Please conﬁgure your spam ﬁlters to allow emails to be delivered and if you ﬁnd that you haven't received one of your packets, check your spam folders before contacting us.